Facility Compliance & Safety
Is your Facility in Compliance? Environmental, health, and safety regulatory compliance is an essential part of effectively operating a business. Non-compliance can be costly and result in legal and financial liability, negative media exposure, and fines imposed by regulatory agencies. Due to recent spills and poorly written emergency response plans, facilities are under fire with the US Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA) specifically targeting compliance.
Once non-compliant issues have been identified, it is imperative to correct them quickly at low cost. In addition, underlying causes should be addressed by improving practices or policies. These practices and policies can be established in the form of compliance plans, which may be required by regulations. BMS routinely provides:
- Compliance Plans:
- Facility Response Plans;
- Spill Prevention and Pollution Prevention (SPCC) plans;
- Preparedness, Prevention and Contingency (PPC) plans;
- Storm water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP).
- Indoor air quality assessments;
- Environmental compliance assessments
- OSHA Health and Safety Assessments.