Superior Environmental Corporation contracted Mr. Brian Hackett CP of Brownfield Management Services to assist with the technical, legal and reporting tasks required to complete the Ohio Brownfield Closure process for a complex site in Ironton, Ohio. Activities included:
- Working with City of Ironton to finalize a modified future property-use plan.
- Identification of data gaps, allowing resolution of key technical issues and completion of required OVAP elements within a compressed schedule.
- Interfacing successfully with State of Ohio regulators, Owners and the City to resolve outstanding environmental issues.
- Interfacing successfully with Superior support staff to complete reporting activities.
Mr. Hackett of Brownfield Management Services provided a quality work product and enabled Superior and its client meet the closure deadline. I would recommend Brownfield Management Services for future similar projects you may have with your firm.
- Greg Hilty, CP Superior Environmental
Brian has helped me with overflow work on a contract basis since the middle of 2013. He has performed Phase I ESAs, either individual tasks or the whole process, field work for Phase II ESAs and has helped with project management for other activities. He has proven his worth in many ways and continually provides a quality product in a timely manner.
- Fraser Hamilton- Earth Consulting Ltd.